Mar 27, 2013

Crystal Necklace



I made the necklace for a while ago, but I didn't want to take a picture without a matching earrings. Finally I made the matching earrings and a ring.



This extra sparkly wire-crocheted crystal necklace is composed almost entirely of crystal AB, crystals, opal champagne crystals faceted rondelle, champagne crystals and crystal Czech seed beads. 
I used non- tarnish silver Artistic Wire, around one hundred (100) crystal beads and silver head pins for bead dangles, silver color filigree bead caps in this necklace.



I have created the ring from silver color nickel free brass with czech glass seed beads and champagne crystals faceted rondelle.
As seen on the picture, the earrings are double sided which means no matter what you do, earrings look perfect! 



No comments:

Post a Comment